The League School of Greater Boston employs a dynamic team of professionals dedicated to the education of individuals with autism spectrum disorder. Team members contribute their expertise to create a supportive learning environment that is both individualized and naturalistic to help each student achieve his or her fullest potential.
Current Positions Available
League School is currently seeking:
- Residential Child Care Counselor
- Head Teacher Severe or Moderate 5 – 12 Special Needs
- Occupational Therapist
Below are brief descriptions of various positions at League if you would like to apply for future consideration. Please note that current open positions are detailed above.
- Head Teacher: Supervise a classroom of students, and develop and implement educational plans and curriculum. Must be Massachusetts certified in moderate or severe special education and have supervisory experience with excellent organizational and communication skills. Must be a team player.
- Teacher: Implement classroom curriculum and educational plans under the supervision of the head teacher. Bachelor degree required and experience with special needs individuals preferred. Must be a team player and have capability to work independently.
The League School also employs a number of specialists including:
- Speech Pathologists
- Occupational Therapists
- Behavior Specialists
- Social Workers
- Adapted Physical Education
- Music Teacher
- Art Teacher
Along with your being a member of an extraordinary team, working at the League School may include the following benefits:
- Tuition assistance
- 403(b) with a generous employer match
- Health and dental insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending plans
- Professional development opportunities
Applying to League
If you are interested in applying to become a member of a dedicated team educating children on the autism spectrum, please send a resume and a cover letter, noting the position you’re interested in, to:
League School of Greater Boston
ATTN: Human Resources
300 Boston Providence Highway
Walpole, MA 02032
All applicants must complete a:
Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI)
The League School of Greater Boston does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status in admission to, access to, or operations of its activities.